American Government (8th edition) by Gitelson, Dudley and Dubnick
    Purchase at: Amazon;

  • Randi Art
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from randubnick. Make your own badge here.
  • Draw Breath (Friends CiarĂ¡n and Isabel)
  • Sociable Geek (Friend Stephen)
  • Meditations71 (Friend Stefan)
  • Slugger O'Toole
  • Ideal Government Project
  • Thur's Templates

Friday, March 18, 2005

Thinking white thoughts...


From Randi Art

Randi's post of these white flowers seemed appropriate this morning as I contemplated my forthcoming travels. I'm scheduled to fly back to the US next week, and there are lots of things for me to do during my three-week visit. By the time I returned to Belfast the signs of seasonal change should be evident. Already from my new "flat with a view" I can see the start of spring in the budding of the trees. I'm likely to miss the start of spring in Belfast, which is perhaps the best time of year weatherwise (if there is a best time of year weatherwise). Heading for Boston means heading back to winter, for while the calendar indicates the start of spring there is usually a good snowstorm or two to come before mid-April. And since this has been such a "snow white" winter for Boston, I am more likely than not to have another snow related blog or two for posting over the next month....

Tags:

Comments on "Thinking white thoughts..."

 

post a comment