American Government (8th edition) by Gitelson, Dudley and Dubnick
    Purchase at: Amazon;

  • Randi Art
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from randubnick. Make your own badge here.
  • Draw Breath (Friends CiarĂ¡n and Isabel)
  • Sociable Geek (Friend Stephen)
  • Meditations71 (Friend Stefan)
  • Slugger O'Toole
  • Ideal Government Project
  • Thur's Templates

Friday, February 24, 2006

Anticipations....

I am in packing mode as I prepare for trek to Seoul where I will engage some University of Oklahoma students in the study of bureaucratic politics (hey, this is globalization -- what can I tell you...). I'm also looking forward to seeing some of my former students who now, with PhDs in hand (well, almost in one case), work as teachers and researchers in South Korea. They are arranging for some seminars and lectures which should keep me busy....

But as I go, I will also keep an eye out for Dennett's response to the NYT review -- there are already reactions and comments from others, including a quote from a Dennett email that indicates he is taking all this in stride.....

Comments on "Anticipations...."

 

post a comment