American Government (8th edition) by Gitelson, Dudley and Dubnick
    Purchase at: Amazon;

  • Randi Art
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from randubnick. Make your own badge here.
  • Draw Breath (Friends CiarĂ¡n and Isabel)
  • Sociable Geek (Friend Stephen)
  • Meditations71 (Friend Stefan)
  • Slugger O'Toole
  • Ideal Government Project
  • Thur's Templates

Sunday, February 06, 2005

The "inner me"....



I recently had a series of MRI scans of my head -- I suspect to prove that there was something floating about within -- and I've been waiting for just the right opportunity (that is, excuse) to post one. Randi provided me with such by posting her self-portrait.

Obviously there is no way for me to match the artist's rendition in a self portrait, nor can I provide any comment about my intensity at the time of my scan, other than to note that I had consummed two valium (I am a bit claustrophobic) and was listening to "Appalachian Spring" at the time.... So this is Dubnick's brain on Copeland....

And here, by the way, is the inspiration for this post (and lots more):

Comments on "The "inner me"...."

 

post a comment