American Government (8th edition) by Gitelson, Dudley and Dubnick
    Purchase at: Amazon;

  • Randi Art
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from randubnick. Make your own badge here.
  • Draw Breath (Friends CiarĂ¡n and Isabel)
  • Sociable Geek (Friend Stephen)
  • Meditations71 (Friend Stefan)
  • Slugger O'Toole
  • Ideal Government Project
  • Thur's Templates

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Back home again....

From Randi Art

Flew back to Boston on Tuesday (it wasn't quite as pretty as Randi's picture shows) and have been focused on getting passed my backlog of 'stuff' -- including that paper that Ciaran and I keep writing about in our blogs. But as usual, the first stop after getting off the plane was Cambridge and the Harvard Bookstore. Perhaps I was too tired, but only got out of there with a couple of books. Then I realized I had not kept up my little book list on the right side of the blog -- so still another project to catch up on.

As if make certain that I knew I was back in Boston and Beverly, the weather gods delivered some snow for me to deal with -- but luckily it was just a wee bit and did not stick, so I spent more time contemplating rather than shoveling it....

Tags:

Comments on "Back home again...."

 

post a comment