American Government (8th edition) by Gitelson, Dudley and Dubnick
    Purchase at: Amazon;

  • Randi Art
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from randubnick. Make your own badge here.
  • Draw Breath (Friends CiarĂ¡n and Isabel)
  • Sociable Geek (Friend Stephen)
  • Meditations71 (Friend Stefan)
  • Slugger O'Toole
  • Ideal Government Project
  • Thur's Templates

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Aaron Spelling World

Obit in today's New York Times notes the passing of Aaron Spelling. I was hardly a fan of anything Spelling produced (in fact, I cannot think of anything on his list of shows that I watched, even in my younger days of TV obsessiveness), but I am a fan of my son's musical tribute in Aaron Spelling World. (You can click here to go directly to the mp3 version; it is also found a cut 7 on How To Be Cool, which can be found here)....

Comments on "Aaron Spelling World"

 

post a comment