American Government (8th edition) by Gitelson, Dudley and Dubnick
    Purchase at: Amazon;

  • Randi Art
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from randubnick. Make your own badge here.
  • Draw Breath (Friends CiarĂ¡n and Isabel)
  • Sociable Geek (Friend Stephen)
  • Meditations71 (Friend Stefan)
  • Slugger O'Toole
  • Ideal Government Project
  • Thur's Templates

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Project and remarks


Just completed my contributions to the 8th edition of American Government, and I think it is looking pretty good. Since my responsibility is for the non-political chapters (I do constitution, federalism, bureaucracy and two policy chapters), unless some major constitutional crisis or world shaking events occur before the November elections, that should be it for me. My co-author colleagues (Alan Gitelson and Robert Dudley), however, still have some gaps to fill once the mid-term elections are over, and then the book goes to press. That is one extended project out of the way for now -- although preparing for the next edition is an ongoing effort....

Also posted my brief remarks made at last week's meeting of the National Association of Schools of Public Affairs and Administration (quite a mouthful). The panel was on the future of the MPA degree, and I turned to my concerns about our preparedness for the coming of the nomadic gatherers of knowledge....

Comments on "Project and remarks"

 

post a comment