American Government (8th edition) by Gitelson, Dudley and Dubnick
    Purchase at: Amazon;

  • Randi Art
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from randubnick. Make your own badge here.
  • Draw Breath (Friends CiarĂ¡n and Isabel)
  • Sociable Geek (Friend Stephen)
  • Meditations71 (Friend Stefan)
  • Slugger O'Toole
  • Ideal Government Project
  • Thur's Templates

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Bookish nightmares....

Radio is hardly the place to "see" images, but I was drawn to the description (on Weekend America) of the subject matter in Rosamond Purcell's "Bookworm" photos (click pics for slide show). I have yet to clean up the stacks of books damaged in last May's flood (see here) and these pictures are what I see in my worse nightmares.

But my nightmares were put in perspective by my spouse who went out of her way to inform me of the bookcases that killed a 38-year old woman in Florida....

Comments on "Bookish nightmares...."

 

post a comment